Engaging. Encouraging. Experienced. These three words describe Sherri’s consistent keynote presentation delivery. A crusader masked as a management consultant, Sherri has stories, statistics, and style that drive the content home. She is an edu-tainer.
Whether it be an annual conference, keynote presentation, team meeting or a unique occasion, Sherri is available to present on several hot topics.
- Maximizing Millennials: Making the Most of Your Younger Staff
- Work with Me! Increasing Communication Across Generations
- Are You Prepared for the Generation Leadership Shift? Understanding Tomorrow’s Leadership Landscape Today
- Leveraging Generational Knowledge to Accelerate Marketing and Sales Success
- Interpreting the Signs – What’s Your Strategy for the Next Workplace Revolution?
- Women and Leadership: What’s Next?
- Hope, Prince Charming, and Other Leadership Lessons
- Me Management
- Strategic Slips: Lessons from the Trenches
- Why Aren’t We Getting Along? Lessons Learned in OD Interventions
- Dealing with Difficult People
Download Sherri’s Press Kit to easily print and share Sherri’s speaking topics, testimonials, and biographical information.